Developer, entrepreneur and lecturer. Originally from London and now based in Tel Aviv.
As of March 2014, I am the founder / CEO of Coin Sciences Ltd, which develops the MultiChain blockchain platform.
A bunch of stuff I conceived and developed (sometimes with others) since 2003:
- Copyscape. Search engine for textual plagiarism, used by millions worldwide.
- Web Sudoku. Web's most popular sudoku site, with ~300,000 daily visits.
- Question2Answer. Open source platform for Q&A, running on over 20,000 sites.
- Family Echo. Online family tree tool, over 80 million profiles stored.
- Siteliner. Whole website analysis, finds duplicate content, broken links and more.
- Magic Baby Names. Recommendation engine for baby names.
- Giga Alert. Monitors search terms and emails new pages found.
- Older: Sig Software, no longer in active development.
© Gideon Greenspan 2020